Neotech AMT GmbH
Neotech AMT GmbH, Nuremberg Germany
Neotech Services – Neotech AMT GmbH is a leading developer of systems and solutions for 3D Printed Electronics (‘3D-PE’). The company began development of 3D printing technology in 2006, installed the first 5 axis 3D PE system in 2010 and installed the first production unit at a customer site in 2013. This system combines hardware and software elements in a unique solution capable of printing complex circuitry on almost any 3D surface. Applications range from small micro-devices to large area components for the mobile electronics, automotive, and medical marketplace.
Located in Nuremberg Germany, Neotech’s Advanced Application Laboratory offers the full range of equipment and services for 3D Printed Electronics.
Unique use of Optomec systems:
In combination with Neotech’s specially designed print motion platforms, Aerosol Jet enables the production of novel 3D electronics devices such as 3D MIDs (Molded Interconnect Devices).
- Mobile Communications – 3D Antenna, sensors and circuits
- Automotive -3D Antenna, heater patterns and circuits
- Medical – 3D biosensors, antenna and circuits
- Lighting – 3D circuits, sensors and SMD packaging
Manufacturing Services Offered:
- Proof of Concept Prototyping
- Contract R&D
- Small Series Production
- Mass Production Print Platforms
- Ancillary process for 3D devices including pre- & post-processing and SMT
Optomec System Expertise:
- Aerosol Jet Marathon 2 Production Level Print Module in 5 Axis Mass Production capable print platform
- Aerosol Jet Sprint System for R&D/Product Development in 5 Axis Lab scale equipment.
- Ability to print complex 3D circuits, sensors and antenna
- Rapid and cost-effective prototyping
- Cost effective volume production
- Combination of materials for novel applications